Before Levi was born I didn't have strong feelings either way about giving him a pacifier. Right after he was born, though, he was already finding his fist and soon his thumb and I knew he needed a pacifier. To me a pacifier is way easier to take away then a thumb! And I knew firsthand, I sucked my finger until I was six. Well, to say he took to it is an understatement. He loves it. The "ba-ba" goes everywhere with us, and only when he is really occupied with playing will he forget he doesn't have it. I told myself I wanted it gone by the time he was two and we are getting pretty close to that deadline. I have been trying to slowly limit it to only the car and sleeping, but as you can see from the pictures we are having the opposite affect. Lately, he wants to play with all his ba-bas. Great. Unless something changes in the next few months, I have a major battle ahead.
2 comments:
He is such a cutie! I just read that you can take a needle and puncture the paci and it will help him ween himself. I guess that takes the fun out of it because the vacuum no longer works.
I'm so glad he's addicted to his paci too! Colson loves his and I'm dreading eventually taking them away!
Post a Comment