Sunday, October 2, 2011

Horshy, Horshy!

Levi loves animals in general, but since there are a lot of horses in our neighborhood he demands asks to see them ten times a day. Are neighbors probably think we are stalking them with a constant slow drive-bys. The other day at Big Lots I spied this classic horse on a stick (sounds like a fried horse-dog, what else would you call it though?) Oh my gosh, he loves it! He asks to get it first thing in the morning and then brings it into bed with us. He also gallops around the house saying "horshy, horshy". And instead of saying "neigh" now, he blows and spits, trying to mimic the snort of a horse I guess.

All hail King Levi. The sword is just out of the picture.

He has quite a repertoire of other animal noises too. I guess its a parents rite of passage to teach these to their children, I'm not sure why we do it, other than its stinkin' cute. Here is the run down: Cow (Moo), Cat (Meow), Dog (Woof, Woof), Tiger (Roar, while hand goes up acting like a claw), Sheep and Goat (Baa), Fish (blub, blub), Bird (Tweet, Tweet), Chicken (Cheap, cheap), Duck (Qack, Qack), Beaver (no noise, but gnashing of teeth), and Monkey (ooh, with hand in air). Yup, little genius : ).

1 comment:

Ryan and Camille said...

hmmm, I was wondering how to best do the fish..."bulb" ... good suggestion. It was fun seeing you guys yesterday!