And here is a before shot to give you an idea of where its located. Of course the wall is shorter now because of the fireplace remodel.
I think everyone has an area (or two or three...) that serve this purpose whether they know it or not. And besides location, too me there are 5 guidelines to help make this space work: a calendar, a place to write notes, a place to put papers (LOVE the Pottery Barn file boxes), desk supplies, and a place to put random things that need a temporary home.
Thanks to my Handy Hubby we made a huge magnetic chalkboard. Brendan cut a piece of metal and then spray painted it with chalkboard paint. We then trimmed around it to hide the edges and when the cabinets get painted white it will really pop!
I hate clutter and this space really helps keep my sanity. Especially when I live with a "pilier" husband. : ) Pretty organization!
3 comments:
Looks great Kacy! Good job! you're inspirational! Plus, I like Josiah's birthday invite on the wall... : )
Super cute! Love it all :)
Love this!!!
Post a Comment