Monday, March 28, 2011

Debra's baby shower


Isn't she such a cute pregnant lady : ). The baby shower I threw for Debra was a success! Mellow, relaxing and full of really cute girl clothes...Debra said she had a great time. The decorations and food (thanks Charity!) turned out fabulous! Remember those little birds? Well, my friend Lisa had a great idea to make a chandelier out of them, but unfortunately I didn't make the backs look so good, so I attempted to attach them to the Blessing Tree and they worked perfectly. Oh, and the Blessing Tree, which served as decoration and a place to write an encouraging note to Debra turned out great too.




Debra with her Mom, sister and little nephew.

3 comments:

Tim and Debra said...

Oh man I look huge! haha. Love all the pics. It was such a fun day thanks to you!

KYLE AND LISA said...

Such a darling shower! Great job Kacy.

...and yeah, Debra is the prettiest pregnant lady! Looking good girl!

Carly said...

super cute... yay for debra and baby girl!