Monday, October 19, 2009

Finally!

We have now lived in our little house for 4 1/2 years! And as of two weeks ago I finally have baseboards! You will also notice I have window sills (put in this summer) and along with the baseboards, the awkward step into the kitchen is gone! My husband is awesome!


6 comments:

I am Katy, said...

Very nice. It looks great. If it makes you feel any better, we don't have baseboards in most of our house either. And, the one room that has them, they are really ugly faux wood rubber ones. :)

KYLE AND LISA said...

I love the baseboards - looks nice Kacy! :)

KYLE AND LISA said...

ps. at least you have a house! lol!

Tim and Debra said...

Go Brendan!

Carly said...

YAY! looks great.

Jen Schlenker said...

love it. I miss you Kac, we need a phone date!