Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pregnancy

Well, I have to say that at first I did not love being pregnant. Don't get me wrong, I am so excited to meet this little baby of mine and start this new adventure in life, but seriously the constant nausea, extreme tiredness, NO energy, and the horrible relationship with food was NOT fun. But now I'm in the glorious second trimester and now I can see why women can enjoy being pregnant. It's so fun watching my belly grow, feel the baby move and kick, and have energy again! Speaking of a growing belly here are some pictures, I love looking at my belly and daydreaming about who is in there. At least next week we will finally get a glimpse and find out what the sex is!



First is 12 weeks, then 15 weeks and the last is this week (19 weeks)

5 comments:

I am Katy, said...

Congrats! I hadn't heard yet. I'm so excited for you. What a cute pregnant belly too. :)

Not sure if you've heard either, but we're expecting number 3. :)

Merry Christmas to you guys.

Vanoli Family said...

Oh my gosh, how exciting! I had no idea you were pregnant. For the next belly pic I want to see your glowing, smiling expectant mother face. Congrats!

Carly said...

cute, cute, CUTE!

Seagers said...

YOu look awesome!

Two Cent Sparrow said...

Congrats! I too loved watching my belly grow. It's so exciting thinking and dreaming about the little person in there.