Oh my gosh, I cannot believe I jumped out of an airplane! It was quite the experience. When we were down in San Diego we met up with our friends Cameron and Matt who skydive by themselves all the time (scary) and they set us up at this great place. There were a bunch of people doing it which was comforting. I was most afraid of the actual jumping out part, but that turned out to be my favorite : ). I didn't even know until I watched the video that I did a backflip. I don't know if I would do it again, it was so fast and loud (you are falling at 120mph) and the pressure is uncomfortable. I went before Brendan and he said it was quite an experience watching your wife jump out. On one hand you are like my wife is awesome and on the other hand youre like my wife just jumped and I can't see her anymore, oh crap. It made me laugh. I have a video, but can't post it until they send the actual DVD. So here a few pics we took of that crazy day...I still can't believe I did it.



2 comments:
CRAZY!!! I admire your adventurousness. What fun....
you are CRAZY! i love it. i never thought about the fact that it would be loud... don't think i would like it because of that. anyway super cool! oh and brendan's comment had me cracking up.
Post a Comment