Wednesday, August 5, 2009

July was a blur

As most of you know June brought the end of the school year and so started a relaxing, lazy summer break. Well, that lasted a week and then we were on the road. We were all over the state from Roseville to Mammoth and down to Orange County and San Diego. We also made a trip to Minnesota going out to Lake Superior (Duluth), Mineapolis, and a canoe trip to the Boundary Waters. As you can see July was a blur... dancing at our cousin Sara's wedding and our old friend Doug's wedding, having a crazy day with cousins in the OC at the Great Park, hiking to 11,000 feet, jumping out of an airplane (see the next post!), meeting up with a beaver and a bear, Brendan actually catching a fish, etc... Oh and we had a Smith Family Reunion. Phew.

3 comments:

Turner Family said...

You are such an adventurous couple...I love it! Was that the same backpacking trail in Mammoth that we went on? I can't believe you saw a bear. I would have ran all the way back to the car. Oh, and next time you come to SD...you better stop by!

Tim and Debra said...

I don't know Coalwells.... Family Reunion looks a bit out of control. (I was cracking up at your dad on a trampoline in a wig)

Carly said...

fun fun fun. great pictures too. i want to look at them in slower motion, on a bigger screen when i come down next... now back to school and the daily grind for you!