Wednesday, March 7, 2012

First Hair Cut

Brendan and I have been debating the first hair cut. There is something so cute about a baby with crazy, long hair. But his bangs were finally catching up to the rest and they were getting in his eyes, so we decided now is the time. I was also nervous about cutting it myself. Not only because his fine hair would be hard to cut, but I knew he would not like it. He doesn't even want me to wash or brush his hair, yelling "No, Momma, No!!". I wanted it to be a good first experience so we took him to Kids Cuts in Paso. It was a success! She did a great job with him and what little boy wouldn't want his hair cut while driving a car.

Pretty excited about driving the car.
Check out that mullet!

What are you doing Lady?

Still happy

Handsome little boy.

Enjoying his treat

I'm so big now!

"All better."
That's what he says when we ask him about his hair cut.

3 comments:

Tim and Debra said...

Way to go Levi! And way to finally give in Brendan! He is such a doll with that sweet new haircut. Can't wait to see it in person.

Tim and Debra said...

Ok Brendan so don't be offended I just called your manly son a doll. Apparently I am way to used to being around a girl all the time.

Trisha and Paul said...

He is a handsome boy! So big!