I'm thirteen months now, I know I'm so big! Thought I would let you know what I'm up to these days and some of my favorite things to do...
-I love being outside exploring our yard, taking walks, being pushed in the swing or going down slides all by myself.
-I've discovered that it is pretty cool to throw things. My mom keeps encouraging me to throw a ball, which is alright but it's also fun to throw cars, food, remotes, my pacifier, well, pretty much anything.
-I read books about 3 times a day, more if I can convince my mom.
-If I can't read I want to watch my Baby Einstein videos. I like yelling and squealing at the silly puppets and cool animals. My parents say I can only watch one a day which can be a big bummer.
-I'm saying a few real words like bah-bah for my pacifier, bye-bye and dada. Mom says bye-bye was my first real word, Dad thinks it's dada.
-I still like waving at people. Oh and if they are drinking something I try to get them to share with me. Aren't cups and water bottles cool? And what's more fun than drinking, is taking a big gulp and letting it run down my chin.
-Driving tractors or anything with a steering wheel is pretty dang fun!
1 comment:
Ha! For a brief second I thought you were talking about being pregnant again...thankfully not because that would be pretty miserable (the 13 months part) ; )
Post a Comment