Wednesday, December 1, 2010

To blog or not to blog

As you can see I haven't posted anything since our Levi has arrived. Although he does take A LOT of my time, that is not the only reason I haven't blogged. First of all Facebook is so much easier and faster, plus you get instant feedback. But I know blogging is different and not everyone is on FB, so I have recommitted to blogging (if you check this blog comment so I know I am not talking to myself!) and we will see how it goes. Most of the posts will probably be Levi updates, but I would also like to post recipes, craft projects, jokes (ha, I wish I could remember one) and anything else I feel like saying. Since staying at home I am needing creative outlets and connections with adults from the comfort of my own home : ). So I guess all that to say stay tuned...

3 comments:

Carly said...

of course i (your biggest fan) am reading :) the blog serves to document your life, sort of life virtual scrapbooking, with stories and details that you can put into a book and print someday... which is the reason why i am still keeping up with mine. FB gets beeter feedback, but i will likely never make a pretty book out of FB :) xoxoxoxox

Carly said...

wow, i love all my typos. sorry about that...

I am Katy, said...

I'm still here. Since I rarely see you in person, it's fun to keep up with you through blogging. :) I can't believe I still haven't met Levi!