First I need to get the blog up to date on Levi. He is now 7 months (what the!?!?), so I posted a picture for each month of his life. It was fun looking at how much he has changed in just 7 months. We have soooo many pictures I had a hard time deciding...these ones made me smile.
 |
| 1st month: Look at the smooshy face! |
 |
| 2nd month: He has always made the best expressions. |
 |
| 3rd month: Just chillin' in the pool. |
 |
| 4th month: Definitely a muscle machine |
 |
| 5th month: Full of intensity |
 |
| 6th month: First bites of food, well more made it on the body than in. |
 |
| 7th month: Happy Halloween from our little scarecrow. |
2 comments:
hi kacy! i read your blog sometimes. :) i'll read it more now if you keep it up. your little guy is presh.
Hey! The blog has been updated whooo hoo! The non facebookers rejoice. I can't believe how much he has changed either. We need to get together soon!
Post a Comment