Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Scrap Book

Okay, scrap booking. I don't know how people have the time or the money to continually be scrap booking, but I have always admired those that can make it happen. I do enjoy it though on a small scale. Years ago I was at a relatives house and she had a photo album with Christmas photos from every year. I thought, how fun and I tucked that idea away in my brain. So when Brendan and I married, I started our Christmas scrapbook. I do two pages for each year of just Christmas pictures, including our Christmas card, and then I write a little blurb about what we did or gifts we received. I absolutely love looking at it each year and I hope that my children will treasure it as much as I do. So once a year I scrapbook, usually in January, but this year I made it all the way to November! And if you hate scrap booking, making a Christmas photo album to bring out just at Christmas time could be just as special. Any one else have "crafty" holiday traditions?

The cover. I need to change the picture to include Levi, hopefully we will get a good pic at Christmas.
First page...The quote says "The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree, the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other". I have no idea who said it, but I love it.
This was from 2007. I try to do a different theme/color scheme each year. It kinda depends on what scrap booking materials I can find on sale.


This is the most recent entry.

1 comment:

Turner Family said...

hey, i do that too! my mom has one that she started after her first christmas with my dad (41 years ago!) and i love looking at it every year. such a fun tradition!