Anyone else love this website awkwardfamilyphotos.com !? If you haven't checked it out you need to, hilarious (search for pregnancy pics, double hilarious). Well, I was just looking at it and they recently posted the picture below.
Except they didn't do it at their wedding, did they...
Geesh, apparently I am part of a family that is worthy of awkwardfamilyphotos.com. And I must think it is somewhat cool if I put that picture of Brendan throwing Levi in our blog title collage. Awesome.


2 comments:
Hey Kacy..its been fun reading your blog. Seriously funny, your last post. I am going to have to put on my list of blog to check out for sure:) Love the pictures.
I love it Kacy! It's good to see all the fun things you're doing now. Your son is well on his way to being the bravest kid on the block. Watch out!
Post a Comment