1. "Bob" my body pillow
Its heaven when sleeping on your side is the only option. Although Brendan did buy this for me, I think he is a little jealous of this third body in our bed getting all my cuddles, but it beats me waking him up in the middle of the night because I can't sleep : )

2. Juice Plus
Many pregnant women have issues with their, how shall we say, bowel movements. Well, not if you take Juice Plus! Keeps me very regular (even with the extra iron I have to take) and all those fruits and veggies keep me and baby healthy.
3. The back massager
Back ache has been my biggest complaint, so this little massager (with heat) lives on my couch. It re-energizes me after a long day
4. Directors Chair
Teaching is a very tiring job and then to add growing
a baby, phew! Thanks to my mother in law I now have my very own "throne" to which I can teach from and still see all my students and their mischievous ways. Ahhh...my feet and back are much happier.
3 comments:
i do not know how i have gone through 3 full pregnancies and not purchased a body pillow. i am crazy... and that back massage thing looks awesome. i need one, even for when i'm not preggo!
That back massage thing looks great, where did you get that? :)
Bed bath and beyond!
Post a Comment