Brendan really enjoyed setting the crib up with the fabulous and detailed directions they gave. (read with sarcastic voice)
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Goodbye guest room!
After 3 weekends of sorting, cleaning, organizing, purging, selling, buying... our second room is officially the babies room! Phew. We still have a lot to do, but we at least have a place for the baby to sleep : ). This was a very overwhelming process as we had to find a place for all of our desk stuff and clean out the closet to make room for all the "stuff" that comes with a baby. Yet, I am so impressed with my skills. I managed to keep everything we needed in an accessible place and it looks nice. I am actually thankful for only having 800 square feet, it really helps me keep perspective on what we really need to live.

Brendan really enjoyed setting the crib up with the fabulous and detailed directions they gave. (read with sarcastic voice)
Baby and I at 28 weeks...yikes, I am in my 3rd trimester!
Brendan really enjoyed setting the crib up with the fabulous and detailed directions they gave. (read with sarcastic voice)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So exciting! :) Looks good.
Go Brendan! (And Kacy for making room for that crib) Let me know when you need help with paint or any of that other toxic stuff you have to do. I'd love to help.
cute cute cute. i was just thinking this morning that i wish i lived in a smaller space because i would now have the opportunity to accumulate unneccesary JUNK! great job by you.
super cute crib...super cute kacy!
So fun getting ready for baby! We had to do the same thing to our office when Hannah came along. She shared her room with the desk for 2 years until we moved.
Post a Comment