Tuesday, August 14, 2007

We are back!

We are back from our 3 week trip to Kenya and Tanzania! We arrived Saturday to LAX and we're welcomed by a computer outage in custom. After two hours in line we finally left for home, and I started work on Monday! Yup, Im exhausted, but it was well worth it. We had an amazing time seeing all the animals on our safari, experiencing the culture, and enjoying the beaches as we toured the coast. Pictures will be coming shortly.

2 comments:

Jenny Schlenker said...

Can't wait to see pics. I thought you were going to Africa. I was talking with Debra the other day and she filled me in on the Coalwell family adventures! Can't wait till you come back to CO! Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pics! That sounds like so much fun! :) Love, Lisa & kyle