Sunday, May 22, 2011

Gymnastics

After I finished swim lessons my mom decided I should try gymnastics. The first time was a little overwhelming, but now I think it is pretty fun. My dad got to join me last week so my mom took way to many pictures.
Hey, what's up people.

So I like to eat frogs, back off.


Ahh, dad is gonna get me!

That is my fun teacher, Trisha.

Colson beat me to the crayon, dang it.

But I still got to do a crazy somersault.

There are a lot of fun things to climb on and into.



Just chillin' with my new friends.

The ball pit is my favorite. They taste good.

And I like to throw them too.

Yup, I'm pretty strong.

2 comments:

Tim and Debra said...

I love his little gym sweat shorts.. you know for getting a really good workout.

KYLE AND LISA said...

so fun! good idea.