Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Have you laughed today?

When was the last time you laughed so hard you couldn't breath? For me, the other night. Why? Oh my amazingly weird and silly husband. First of all, Brendan's self proclaimed job is to make me laugh. Not that he be funny, but to make me laugh everyday. Yup, I'm a lucky girl. : ) Anyways, after spending the evening putting together the Little Tikes Cozy Coupe for Levi's birthday (isn't that the best part of parenthood, assembling toys, ugh), I mentioned I had always wanted one of these cars when I was little and if the car was bigger I would totally get in and drive it around. Brendan, of course, responded "Get in, you'll fit". After thinking about it for all of two seconds I opted to A. not make myself feel large and B. not injure myself. Well, about five minutes later I looked up from the computer and Brendan is pulling the car towards him and yes, you guessed it, proceeds to try to put himself in it. He literally reduced me to tears, its a miracle I was able to even snap some decent pictures. I mean seriously can you picture a 6'2, 190 pound, 34 year old man trying to fit into a car made for toddlers!?!? At one point he asked me to push his head into the car! Unfortunately he was unable to manipulate his body into the car, but he definitely succeeded in making me laugh. Job well done honey.



At least Levi fit (and LOVES the car by the way)

3 comments:

Trisha and Paul said...

Haaaaaahaaaaaaaa! Love it..Levi looks like he fits better:)

KYLE AND LISA said...

AWESOME! HAHA! :)

Carly said...

dying over here. SO brendan, SO hilarious! (and glad levi got his/your beloved little car - our kids love theirs)