I can't believe tomorrow you will be a year old. It seems like just yesterday you were still in my belly and I was anxiously awaiting your arrival. Although the year has flown by I feel like I have known you my whole life. Levi you make me smile and I love that I get to hang out with you all day. You have made my life more full than I ever could have imagined. Levi, you are curious and you love to explore. Being outside is your absolute favorite (except you keep putting things in your mouth, ugh!), but you also love going through cabinets, drawers and closets. Everyday I laugh because I find a random object that you put in a funny place like a truck in my t-shirt drawer, food from the pantry in my mixing bowls, my cell phone in the dog toys (that I couldn't find for 3 hours) and coasters in the bathtub. You are extremely busy, never stopping until I make you go to sleep. By eleven months walking was your main mode of transportation. You love carrying things while walking around the house which is why they end up in random places I guess . Silliness is my favorite of your characteristics, you already have a sense of humor. You are quick to smile and at least give me your courtesy laugh. You have always made funny faces and noises. You also have a mischievous look that reminds me of all the trouble you will be getting in to. But you are also sweet and most days I can steal kisses and hugs. You are not much of a cuddlier, so to get my fix we "snuggle-wrestle". You love to roll around on pillows and blankets and while I tickle you or you tackle me, I sneak in cuddles. Anytime I am on the floor you try to push me over which is funny until you try to push other babies over! You are also very social and will instantly be in a good mood when other people are around. The supermarket is a favorite spot of yours as you wave to everyone like you are in a parade. Sadly you are very independent. Well, I guess this a good characteristic as you play well by yourself. But for a mom that never wants you to grow up it sometimes makes me sad. When learning to walk you never wanted to hold my hand, you wanted to do it yourself. Levi you are amazing and I love you! I am so excited to discover more of who you are.
Happy Birthday Son!
No comments:
Post a Comment