Saturday, January 8, 2011

Obsession

I have heard of babies that become obsessed, practicing something over and over again. Levi loves doing certain things (jumping, talking...) but he never reached the point of obsession, until now. Just last week he learned how to pull himself up. Now he does it whenever and where ever he can. Done eating, he's up. Done sleeping, he's up. Toys, only if I can use it to pull myself up. And did mention the sleeping, he will be barely awake and I will find him standing wobbly and crying, but will he go back down to sleep on his own. Nope. As he continues to get stronger and more coordinated (we are still working on the getting down part) I hope that the obsession wears off , if only so we can get better sleep. Until then I will just enjoy the extremely proud look he wears every time he does it.