Sunday, March 1, 2009

Spring has sprung!

I know I have been MIA on blogger...I got lost in facebook, sorry! Anyway, I wanted to share what has popped up in my yard. The older I get the more I enjoy working in my yard. Who knew someone who could NOT keep a plant alive in college has a whole yard of healthy plants! I am on my way to becoming one of those little old ladies spending hours in her garden...no yard statues yet though : )

4 comments:

Jenny Schlenker said...

beautiful!!! love it!!!!

Vanoli Family said...

Lovely! Good work.

Tim and Debra said...

You were right! Spring has sprung at your house... I am still loving my one and only daffodil (after the incident with Tim and the lawn mower)I'm keeping my fingers crossed for more.

Carly said...

soooo pretty. and great pictures - i may have mooch some of those off of you to frame :) your yard looks great... hopefully someday i will have time to plant ours and have the luck/skills of keeping the plants i choose alive :)

good work!