Sunday, November 9, 2008

Redneck carnival ride

If Brendan had his way this would be the new Coalwell family holiday tradition...

5 comments:

I am Katy, said...

Please tell me that's not you.

Carly said...

RIDICULOUS!! macy asked to watch it like 4 times... i finally had to cut her off. she said "whoa! that girl is SWINGING!" and she asked if the guy on the quad was brendan :) jon was impressed too.

Tim and Debra said...

Whoa! Tell me those aren't the Coalwells. I could see you rigging this up in the back pond! And better yet, putting Rocco up to it.

Coalwell Family said...

Oh my gosh that is so NOT me!!! But Brendan wants to build one of course

We are the Ganyos.... said...

OMG, I thought that was you! I was starting to think you had gone really crazy! Phew, I've always known you to be adventurous but that is just too much.....good laugh though!