Sunday, June 22, 2008

113

The last three days in SLO county it has been 3 digit weather topping out at 113! Help it. And before all the valley people say that's nothing...try living in that heat without air conditioning! Today it is finally back to 70 degrees and windy and thank goodness, since now I can actually do something besides just sweat. And thank goodness I wasn't teaching, that would have been miserable. I love warm summers, but that was too much for little pampered san luis obispo! Now I can go about enjoying my summer again...going to the beach, reading, getting projects done, visiting with friends...it's the best part of teaching :)!

2 comments:

Vanoli Family said...

Help the heat! We didn't get to 113 but it was hot in Ventura too. We bought a window a/c unit, not the most attractive thing hanging out of your house but it works great! I highly recommend it!

We are the Ganyos.... said...

Seriously! It was 113 on my birthday and I was miserable - especially after 2 weeks on SoCal. Im glad you git your typical temp back! ENJOY IT!