Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I saw Garth Brooks in Concert!!!

For you country fans you can understand when I say that this is the concert I have wanted to go to since I was little, and it was well worth the wait! We saw him play in the Staples Center to a sold out crowd (he did five concerts in two days to raise money for the CA fire victims) and it felt like an ancore the whole time. He has so many popular songs that he would start, everyone would scream and then the whole place would be singing along. Ain't goin' down til the sun comes up, Friends in low places, Two Pina Coladas, Thunder Rolls, Unanswered prayers... oh man I want to go back. I have never been to a concert like it...by far my favorite country concert! (Sorry Keith Urban)

1 comment:

Seagers said...

Kacy...I am jealous! Hope all is well with you guys. Lots of XOXO

Megan