Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas 2007 Photo Shoot

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday festivities and not getting too caught up in all the distractions this time of year can bring. I don't know about you, but I love the smell of my christmas tree when I walk in the door, and that this is the only time of year when glittery, brightly colored decorations and old men in red suits can be scattered through out my home. We make sure we get together with family and friends, and listen to Christmas music about Jesus being played through out all the stores. It is a time to buy those we love special gifts, eat a ton of yummy food, and celebrate the birth of Christ. There is just a unique feeling about the holidays, and I hope you can stop to feel it while you are shopping for those last minute presents, running out the door to the next party, taking the best Christmas card picture and making sure your house is perfectly decorated. Merry Christmas!


Here are some pictures we took for our christmas card...

3 comments:

Turner Family said...

Cute pics. Wow, I can't believe you are done with your laundry room! It looks great...and so do the 3 of you. :)

I am Katy, said...

Merry Christmas. :) Cute pics. The house looks great.

We are the Ganyos.... said...

Cute pics! Loved your Christmas CArd!!!!