Since I work at a Catholic School, we can actually celebrate holidays. The kids get to wear their costumes to school, parade around town and through a retirement home, and then the 7th and 8th grade have a dance that I chaperone. It is an exhausting day, and we are even done at 1pm!
Who ya gonna call, Ghostbusters! Yes, the one on the left is wearing a speedo. So much for dress code!
My friends Tim and Debra. Yup, he is on a leash, and loving it! Oh to be engaged again.
How fun! I totally would have wanted Mrs. Coalwell as a teacher in 8th grade! your kids must love you. Cant wait to see you in a few weeks. Oh yeah, Im coming to the shower, was I supposed to respond more formally? love you
3 comments:
How fun! I totally would have wanted Mrs. Coalwell as a teacher in 8th grade! your kids must love you.
Cant wait to see you in a few weeks. Oh yeah, Im coming to the shower, was I supposed to respond more formally?
love you
Thanks for the comment. Your school pics are great. Hope you guys are doing well. Haven't seen you in awhile.
Take care,
Drea
Seriosly I was laughing so hard I was crying when I say pics of Tim and Deb! WOW- That is pretty stinkin' unbelievable!
Miss you, when are you coming back miss thang?
Post a Comment