Sorry for the rhyme, but we have been working hard, and I'm finally proud enough to put pics of our house online. To give you an idea of what we were working with I included some before pictures when we were painting the house. Oh, and Brendan would like me to tell you that our lawn is not usually that brown, we are just trying to conserve water : ). And the weeds around the lawn will eventually become plants, but it's not fun tilling up clay soil! The building to the right of the front porch will soon be our laundry room!



2 comments:
Looks great! Now you can sit on your patio and sip lemonade while Brendan mows the lawn. hehehe
Wow Kacy, your house looks so cute! Isn't it so rewarding to finally enjoy it after working so hard! I love your little home!
Erica
Post a Comment